Flan de Calabaza

I can't lie to you, I'm a pumpkin freak at this time of year. Pumpkin this and pumpkin that, I am dreaming about the things I get to make with pumpkins.

So amigos, I can't tell you how excited I am about the video I am going to be posting on Monday so you need to stay tuned and tell all of your friends to watch, it is going to be so much fun, something you won't want to miss.
Remember if you have a request feel free to send it my way and I will do my best to get that posted for you. I have a few that I am working on getting posted for those of you that have sent me one. Keep checking back!

See you in the kitchen,

Tina




1/2 cup white sugar


1/2 cup cream
1/2 cup white sugar
4 eggs
1 12 oz can evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups pumpkin
1 tsp Mexican vanilla
juice of one orange
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp cloves

Garnish with
dulce de leche
whip cream
sprinkle of cinnamon